The North Texas Association of Air Force Academy Graduates is an official Chapter of the United States Air Force Academy of Graduates, comprised of USAFA Graduates who reside in North Texas. Our Mission is to connect Grads and their families with:
- Other Grads and their families
- Cadets who are currently at the Academy, and their Parents
- Candidates for Appointment to the Academy, in partnership with ALOs
- Appointees to the Academy, and their Parents, prior to reporting for BCT
- Service to the Communities in which we live through our Service Before Self programs
- The Academy's Superintendent, Commandant, Dean, Athletic Directors and Coaches,and the Air Force Academy Foundation and AOG
Membership is open to all Graduates of USAFA who reside in North Texas, with no Membership dues. We operate as a 501(c)19 tax-exempt organization, governed by a Board and elected Officers, with a Leadership Team comprised of Class Coordinators, Cause Coordinators and Community Coordinators.
We have a number of regularly-scheduled events throughout the year, including a Founders Day Dinner, Holiday Party, Watch Parties for Falcon Football, Long Blue Line Dinner, Send-Off Picnic for new Appointees, Flag Football versus Army and Navy Grads, Golf Tournament, BCT Orientation for new Appointees, Second Saturday Dinners, etc.
In addition to our social events, we actively practice "Service Before Self" by participating in a number of Community Outreach programs such as the Presbyterian Homeless Veterans Shelter, Serenity Veterans Village, North Texas and Tarrant Area Food Banks, Bonton Farms, St Phillips School, Civil Air Patrol mentoring, "Grads 'N Kids", etc.
Our Members represent over 50 years of Graduating Classes, from the early years of '59, '60 and '61 to younger Grads from '12, '13 and '14 who have recently located to the DFW area. We hope you will join us in our North Texas Long Blue Line as we stay connected to fellow Zoomies and our families in fun, felllowship and service.